Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dota Replay Manager Updated



DotA Replay Manager is a tool for browsing Warcraft III replays with additional features for parsing DotA replays. d07.RiV've been developing it for over 3 years now and it is currently one of the most powerful parsers around.

Download the latest version (2.09) at
Mediafire: dotareplay2_09.zip (2.41 MB)
Project page: DotA Replay Manager

Original Thread From: http://www.playdota.com/forums/8624/dota-replay-manager-2-09-a/

Creator Email:  d07.RiV@gmail.com

Features

* Explorer-like replay browser (tree view+list fiew) with functions for copy/paste/drag-and-drop, delete/rename and creating folders.
* Organize replays by folder or by date
* Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g) and batch copying existing replays
* Replay search with a lot of options like game name, length, map version, player names and heroes
* Viewing replays directly from internet (if a URL is supplied)
* Displays a list of replays with statistics for player or hero

* DotA data is fully loaded from the map, so when a new version of DotA is released the program will automatically read the new data
* Displays extended game information and list of players with score, lane, item build
* Colored chat log with lots of game messages; search and filtering is supported
* Timeline view - displays *estimated* hero movement over time - an animated version of the replay with many features.
* Hero builds - skill and item orders
* Action charts - including different action types, group hotkeys used, and APM over time graph.
* Gold and experience timeline graphs
* Presentation tab - format the replay info in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML
* Shows hero pool for -rd/-cd and bans/picks for -cd/-cm

* Full action log with graphical information for in-depth replay analyzis



ChangeLog

**2.09**
- Added ExtPresent tab for new script-based Presentation. Sample script is included, see readme for
syntax description
- Updated playdota forum icons ()
- Now shows final items for older replays
- Fixed a couple small bugs
**2.08**
- Added hero icons to gold and experience graphs
- Added zoom to gold and experience graphs
- Added kill details to player info tab
- Fixed APM chart
- Added option to show empty slots in game info tab
**2.07**
- Updated for 6.70
- Fixed several bugs as reported on forums and by Blasz:
Runes names in game chat and in timeline are now displayed properly
Fixed hero levels sometimes being incorrect in game info tab
Fixed several icons
And others
**2.06**
- Fixed a bug that made opening replays much slower
- Improved support for AI replays - now shows heroes and items of AI players
- Improved learned ability detection
- Fixed multiple assists in game chat/timeline
**2.05b**
- Fixed compatibility with new maps
- Added final item build to game info tab, added tooltips for icons
- Added "Find prev" button in chat log
- Fixed copying text in action log, enabled multiple selection
**2.05**
- Fixed chat log search to be case insensitive
- Added search for Action Log
- Added rightclick menu for Action Log that allows copying lines
- Fixed "Copy name" option from rightclick menu in game info tab (it used to copy broken text)
- Added assists to "Copy stats" option from rightclick menu in game info tab
- Added "Copy matchup" button on game info tab, copies list of players and heroes in one line
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed gold timeline (integer overflow ftl)
- Finally added drag-and-drop support for folder view (tree view still doesn't support it)
- Fixed draft view to work for -cm (note that dota is bugged atm and only lists sentinel picks/bans
in -cd)
- Added streaks and kill combos to game chat and timeline view (use Chat Filters button on top
right to hide them)
- Added support for -switch mode, colors in chat now correctly display the player's current color and
it doesn't say "has been killed by his teammate" incorrectly anymore
- Using blink dagger doesn't drop wards all over the timeline picture as much; the solution is still
temporary and needs more replay data to work correctly
- Added assists to game chat (disabled by an option in Settings), note that dota is bugged atm and doesn't
store this information correctly
- Removed the 8192 size limit on cache; gamecache now uses game date/time as a key instead of filename,
this should remove duplicate replays, there is a very low chance that two different replays have the same
date/time. As a side effect gamecache file may grow very large, delete it and cache replays again if it
causes trouble
- Fixed hero chart to show correct heroes and games
- Added game mode filter to hero chart (suggested by tk1)
- Added buildings to Timeline view, they should correctly disappear when they are destroyed. Timeline view
is now resizable, map image has been updated to the latest version. Dead heroes now disappear correctly
- Fixed odd time marks in graph views (e.g -0:58 to -1:00)
- Added PlayDota smiley tags for items (assuming urn will be  when it is added)
**2.04**
- Happy New Year
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed hero chart a little, it now shows the heroes in the correct order as they appear in taverns
- Updated to 6.65 (the only difference between this and automaticaly loading data is that icons
will update properly)
- Added support for new replay data: roshan, aegis, runes, correct gamemode, hero levels (affects
xp timeline)
- Now recognizes game start (creep spawn) and adjusts lane detection accordingly, added option to
show all times relative to creep spawn like in actual game
- Fixed scepter recipe and items purchased in the side shops
- Added Draft tab, showing hero pool for -cd and bans/picks for -cd/-cm (sorry, haven't tested this
at all since I don't have any 6.65 -cd replays, so if it doesn't I'll hotfix it later)
- Added Action log tab, which shows a very detailed low level log of the game (I'll add search function
for it soon). It shows hero/item/ability/etc icons and names wherever applicable, player colors
etc, and works with any map, not only dota (the map must be in your wc3 folder under the name
specified in the replay). Loading map and re-parsing the replay takes about 10 seconds. Mech nerds rejoice!
- Haven't fixed crashes yet, I'll work for it soon
**2.03**
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed Sven's icon in hero chart (reported by Jager)
- Fixed other heroes' skills appearing in build view
**2.02b**
- Added colored names/hero names in timeline tab as well
- Fixed techies icon and a few others
**2.02**
- From now on, instead of resources.mpq the program will come with patch.mpq and when you run
it the first time it will merge the two files - don't rename anything yourself. This way map
data you loaded yourself will not be erased after every patch
- Fixed some more bugs in reading player stats
- Added an option to show hero names in chat log
- Colored player names in chat events (e.g. hero kills)
- Added chat search function (by text or by player)
- Added chat filters (e.g. only show hero kills)
- Updated the list of forum icons for Presentation tab (like )
- Added a set of forum icons for playdota.com
**2.01b**
- Fixed to correctly read recipes again
**2.01**
- Fixed major bug that prevented players and stats from loading correctly
- Fixed to work with 6.60+
- Fixed a bug that prevented upgradeable skills from registering correctly
(e.g. all ultimates affected by scepter, Ogre Magi abilities etc.)
- Changed hero chart a little to accomodate 9 taverns
**2.00**
- Major rewrite, the program now reads all DotA data from the map
- Hero kills, tower/rax kills etc. are now shown in game chat
- Added "Use D-A forum icons" in Presentation tab, which forces the program to use dota-allstars

forum icons for heroes (e.g. :cmai: )

98 comments:

  1. [...] Download DotaReplay Parser 2. Install the parser. 3. Extract enemy_click.exe to the same folder as your DotaReplay parser. 4. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say I'm newbie to blogging and site-building and truly enjoyed your web-site. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog post . You really have impressive posts. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me sir, I don't see your rss feed. I would like to subscibe to your website! This is a interesting article. By the way, I found your site through StumbleUpon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldnt agree more with this post too, very attractive article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly wanted to construct a quick remark to be able to express gratitude to you for the remarkable guides you are writing at this site. My incredibly long internet look up has finally been recognized with incredibly good know-how to share with my companions. I 'd mention that most of us site visitors actually are unquestionably fortunate to exist in a remarkable site with many wonderful professionals with insightful guidelines. I feel really privileged to have discovered your web site and look forward to many more entertaining moments reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extraordinary site you have built. I have found this blog while searching google and now I gotta say time well spent on google and yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! This is really interesting, I didn't know it! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d need to verify with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a submit that will make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No puedo esperar a leer más de su blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you may have here on this post. I shall be coming again to your weblog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Post, I love to read posts that are informative and acutally have good content. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was surprised exactly how much on this I didn't fully understand. Appreciate your giving out this info. I'll be certain to come back here to find if there is any fresh articles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could not thank you sufficiently for the content on your web page. I know you set a lot of time and effort into these and really hope you know how considerably I appreciate it. I hope I am able to do a similar thing for someone else sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I must show my passion for your generosity for men who really want guidance on this subject. Your very own dedication to passing the message all through turned out to be certainly valuable and have specifically enabled others like me to realize their goals. Your personal warm and helpful publication entails a whole lot to me and still more to my office colleagues. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my site =). We may have a hyperlink trade agreement among us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You made some respectable points there. I looked on the web for the problem and found most individuals will associate with with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is exactly what I was searching for, in order to prove a debate. Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it (just won £75) Whoop :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for all of your labor on this web page. My mother enjoys carrying out internet research and it's simple to grasp why. We all know all concerning the powerful tactic you deliver sensible thoughts through the website and cause participation from other ones on the subject so our daughter is now becoming educated a whole lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are carrying out a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are actually numerous details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up the place the most important factor will probably be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am certain that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each girls and boys really feel the affect of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he the truth is purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more details? It's highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog post!

    ReplyDelete
  24. *Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  25. First-class share it is without doubt. I’ve been searching for this information

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my website thus i got here to “go back the prefer”.I'm attempting to to find things to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice weblog here! Additionally your web site lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really value your work , Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with my web site =). We may have a link change arrangement among us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I totally agree , I absolutely hate the "Hey there, I subscribed to your RSS Feed" type of comments on my blog. HOWEVER I do get a kick out of comment spam that has absolutely no benefit for the guy spamming , broken links , no anchor text ,ect. I guess I should be upset a little more about it , but akismet is so great about catching things any more.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Custom Made Web Sites & Graphics http://felixpantaleon.info

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really a marvellous blogpost.. Thank you very much for spreading this details..

    ReplyDelete
  34. This post just blew my mind. It was incredibly in-depth, knowledgeable, and trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i probably would not have imagined this was outstanding a handful of years back however it's surprising precisely how years shifts the means by which you see a variety of concepts, thank you regarding the post it's good to go through some thing clever now and then in lieu of the usual nonsense mascarading as information sites on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  36. very nice publish, i actually love this website, keep on it

    ReplyDelete
  37. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. now and then and I'm seriously happy to report this latest post is in fact kinda effective and really better than 50 % the various trash I read today

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for your tips about this blog. A single thing I would wish to say is the fact that purchasing electronic devices items over the Internet is nothing new. In truth, in the past decades alone, the marketplace for online electronic devices has grown significantly. Today, you could find practically just about any electronic unit and tools on the Internet, from cameras along with camcorders to computer pieces and game playing consoles.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Do you folks have a facebook fan web page? I looked for one on twitter however couldn't uncover one, I would like to change into a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ive wished to write similar to this on my webpage and also this has given us a concept. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I wish I had the same enthusiasm to make a post like this. You should be proud of yourself for making this!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Many thanks for being my own lecturer on this theme. I enjoyed the article quite definitely and most of all appreciated the way you handled the aspect I regarded as controversial. You are always incredibly kind to readers really like me and assist me in my everyday living. Thank you. Palm Beach Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.Hosting Unlimited

    ReplyDelete
  46. great website u have here by the way

    ReplyDelete
  47. Unlocking the apple iphone is easy - I applied Unlock Any iPhone - iPhoneClearer.com - finest of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  48. Das ist ja bestimmt ein toller Text, aber Du musst irgendwie mal Deinen Blog testen! ich habe jetzt das fünfte Mal ausprobiert meinen Beitrag zu senden, das tippe ich jetzt nicht wieder alles einmal.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Another thing is that while looking for a good internet electronics store, look for online shops that are constantly updated, maintaining up-to-date with the latest products, the perfect deals, in addition to helpful information on services. This will ensure you are handling a shop that stays on top of the competition and provides you things to make educated, well-informed electronics buys. Thanks for the crucial tips I have really learned from the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow!, this was a real quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I keep putting it off and never seem to achieve anything

    ReplyDelete
  52. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Well written article about sim only, thanks. Will return to your site more often in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi, Just my 2 cents for you. Successful numbers are often unfold across all the number field. If we take a quantity area and lower it in half, now we have the low half and the high half. In a 26-quantity sport like Cash 4, numbers 1 to 13 could be within the low half, and numbers 14 to 26 can be within the excessive half. All high numbers or all low numbers are not often drawn. It is better to have a mix of high and low numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. Thus I found a lot of positive comments here. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  57. First-rate post - I tend to be of the same mind with the majority of what you wrote. I would love to see more posts on this. I will bookmark and come back.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello, I really like your stuff and wish to contribute my confirmed ideas: I had a relative who developed kidney stones. Very painful for her. Seems to be considerably genetic as her father and one brother suffered from them as well. She was instructed to refrain from milk and dairy as a lot as possible. Drink numerous water. Cranberry juice every day may be helpful. She didn't need surgery as she handed on her own. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  59. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  60. If you are searching for good host, try out one of the trustworthy server review websites..can find discounts also. http://bit.ly/dOxo9u

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm not sure I understand where you are going with this but it makes complete sense to me. nightwing

    ReplyDelete
  62. In conventional pet medicine, in case your canine or cat has a sore paw, the vet will look largely at the leg. It makes sense, you'll say. It does, but this also limits the doctor's probabilities of discovering correlated difficulties that might have lead to the sore paw.

    ReplyDelete
  63. By simply creating an unexpected emergency or angry money account, this would offer far better reassurance if you require access to cash should there be an emergency into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  64. There are some attention-grabbing closing dates on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There may be some validity however I'll take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    ReplyDelete
  65. hey all, I used to be simply checkin’ out this blog and I really admire the idea of the article, and don't have anything to do, so if anyone want to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my identify is heather smith

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  67. very nice put up, i definitely love this web site, carry on it

    ReplyDelete
  68. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    ReplyDelete
  69. I was wondering if you would like to be a guest poster on my website? and in exchange you could include a link the post? Please let me know when you get a chance and I will send you my contact details - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Awesome post design, even better blog. The only thing is, I have been having a bit of trouble bringing up this page, not sure if it’s my pc or what. Seems like other folks might be having the same issue. Thanks for the info anyway! Cheers, Mate!

    ReplyDelete
  71. פונטש - בננה, חברה המתמחה בארגון של מסיבות גיבוש וסוף שנה בימי כל המסיבה/ חגיגה.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  73. The cash you save with your crisis or crazy money account need to be used in household urgent matters, private problems or if perhaps you’re no longer able to work. Don’t utilize it for various other expenditures such as bills, travel, and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thanks a ton for being my own teacher on this subject matter. We enjoyed your article very much and most of all enjoyed how you handled the areas I thought to be controversial. You happen to be always quite kind to readers really like me and assist me to in my living. Thank you. erotika kosovare

    ReplyDelete
  75. of course like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I will certainly come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I appreciate your debating this, I really feel strongly about it and relish studying more on this thought. If possible, as you acquire experience, can you do some updating your site with additional data? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hello, I love the content in this web site, and the merchandise which are talked about, however I've a question to you: Are severe headaches during being pregnant common? i maintain getting very bad headaches..I am about eight weeks preg. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hi, I appreciated your stuff and listed below are my tips and methods to remove snoring: 1) Respiration train 2) Decongestants three) Exercise and proper diet 4) Change of mattress place 5) Change of lifestyle - Smoking and alcohol can contribute to the onset of snoring. 6) Regular sleeping habits Establishing good sleeping habits and routines work best. 7) Nasal congestion caused by mucus can disrupt sleep and may cause snoring. To stop this, saltwater nasal drops can be utilized to flush out the mucus. There are over the counter saltwater nasal drops obtainable in drugstores. Nevertheless, you too can make it in your own. Dissolve teaspoon of salt in 8 ounces of sterilized water. Let the water cool right down to physique temperature and place it to a nostril dropper. Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hey, cool website! I found it on Google today! I am very sure that I will come back later to look for more new postings here.

    I would love to see more blog entries in your blog because i find it really interesting

    Read you soon! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hello, what's the homeopathy medicine for stopping loud night breathing ? I read in yahoo questions & answers a homeopathy drugs was urged for stopping snoring . As now I am unable to seek out it , will anyone please tell what it is .?

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am no longer certain the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or working out more. Thank you for great information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Great job once again! I am looking forward for more updates;)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am really impressed with the quality of your blog. It is easy to determine that you are fervent about your writing. If I had your writing ability, I know I would be successful. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  84. It’s onerous to find knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would like to consider the opportunity of saying thanks to you for your professional instruction I have enjoyed viewing your site. I will be looking forward to the commencement of my school research and the general preparation would never have been complete without coming to this site .

    ReplyDelete
  86. excellent basis for developing my understanding on this subject. quite handy in getting me what i was looking for and what i wanted

    ReplyDelete
  87. You'd reliable tips there. I did a search about the subject and discovered that certainly the majority of people will agree with your weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Mental health issues are not very well taken care of in our society. Too frequently we wait until someone has committed a crime to give them treatment. At 40 thousand dollars a year to incarcerate someone isn't it cheaper to give them a pill. Oh, they also get their meds when they are in jail. So we pay anyway, We just wait until some crime has been committed so we can pay the extra 40 thousand bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  89. You certainly understand what youre referring to. Man, this website is simply excellent! I cant wait to browse more of what youve got to share. Im actually delighted that I discovered this when I did since I had been truly starting to become tired with the total writing world. Youve turned me around, dude! ipad cases

    ReplyDelete
  90. You can spy and detect if your spouse is cheating on you via spybubble....operates flawless, and assisted a few of my buddies out.. WELL deserving the investment! SpyBubblePlus

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend allot of effort and time on you blog.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete